New obsession! So easy and so great for your skin! I scented these with a gorgeous fragrance oil by Brambleberry called LoveSpell, with notes of bergamot, peach, strawberry, apple blossom, Damask rose and coconut milk!
1. Melt 1 cup organic coconut oil and 1 cup organic cocoa butter in a water bath, I like to use medium low to make sure everything melts nice and easy and thorough!
2. Once melted, remove from heat and add 4 grams of LoveSpell fragrance oil. Stir well.
3. Pour into a mold on top of a cutting board. Here I used a small silicon candy heart mold and this recipe made 20!
4. Put into fridge (hence the cutting board) and let solidify.
5. Enjoy your moisturizing and gorgeous bath melts but be careful not to skip getting out of the tub and to wash it out for the next time!