This is an easy cold process lavender oil infusion. I used organic olive oil and lavender buds and let it Infused for four weeks. I plan to use in soaps!
1. Choose an airtight jar and fill half way with dried lavender buds.
2. Cover the buds with olive oil and gently stir.
3. Cover with lid and store on a window sill for 2-4 weeks. Gently shake daily. I did four weeks.
4. When your oil is ready, choose another airtight jar and strain infused oil using cheesecloth into the new jar.
5. Cover with lid and use within one year!