I made 3 new lip balms this week and I love all of them! Lavender Pearl, Hot Pink Grapefruit, and Hot Pink Strawberry!
Lavender Pearl Directions
1. Melt 3tbsp coconut oil, 1tbsp beeswax pellets, 1tbsp white Shea Butter and 1/2tsp Castor Oil in a glass container in a water bath over medium heat until melted.
2. Remove from heat and add 8 drops lavender essential oil and stir.
3. Add 1/4 tsp super pearly white mica powder (I love Brambleberry) and stir quickly.
4. Pour into lip balm tubes and let set for a few hours in a cool dry place. Cover with lip balm lid.
The added castor oil here gives a nice shine to this lip balm and the lavender scent is relaxing.
Hot Pink Grapefruit Directions
I used the same recipe just substituted Grapefruit essential oil and hot pink mica powder (again Brambleberry). The Grapefruit scent is uplifting!
Hot Pink Strawberry Argan Oil Directions
1. Combine 2tbsp Shea Butter, 2tbsp Argan oil, 1tbsp beeswax pellets and 1 drop vitamin e oil in a glass container in a water bath on medium heat until melted.
2. Remove from heat and add 1/4 tsp Strawberry scented oil (Brambleberry) abs 1/2tsp hot pink mica powder (Brambleberry).
3. Pour into lip balm tubes and allow to cool. Cap with lip balm cap.
The argan oil and vitamin e oil provide a very nourishing balm