I made this easy and skin moisturizing and nourishing soap for a friend and it couldn’t be simpler! Here I used Brambleberry Honey soap base, lavender essential oil and lavender flowers. It smells lovely and looks gorgeous!
1. Chop up Honey soap base and measure 1 pound on digital scale
2. Melt in microwave using 30 second bursts until melted. Stir gently to avoid bibles!
3. Add 15 drops lavender essential oil
4. Stir gently
5. Add 2tsp lavender buds and stir gently
6. Pour into mold and let sit 4-6 hours
7. Pop out of mold and enjoy!
This recipe made 3 large circular bars!