I created this wonderful soap recipe and love it! I used Bentonite Clay which is great at detoxing and softening skin. I used Brambleberry Goatsmilk soap base and scented my soap with Sea Salt Brambleberry fragrance oil. I also used Brambleberry Mica in Pewter to give the soap a rich dark silver colour.
1. Cut soap base into small squares. Measure one pound on a digital scale and melt in microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir gently to avoid bubbles. Set 1/4 cup soap aside and combine with 1tsp pewter mica powder. Still well.
2. Once melted, wait 5 minutes and add 2tbsp Bentonite Clay, stir gently to distribute the Clay.
3. Add 1tsp Sea Salt fragrance oil
4. Add the 1/4 cup soap and mica powder. Stir gently
5. Pour into mold. Let set for 4-6 hours then pop out of mold. This recipe made 3 big circle soaps