Fantastic and easy face oil recipe! Here I used Jojoba oil, Rosehip oil and lavender essential oil! Jojoba oil is an amazing moisturizer that absorbs nicely into the skin and helps regulate oil production making it great for oily, dry and normal skin. Rosehip oil is rich in fatty acids and is known for its tissue and cell regeneration and to fight fine lines. Lavender essential oil is great for reducing redness, blotches and acne scarring. It also has wonderful anti inflammatory priorities and helps with skin irritation.
1. Wash a 1 ounce amber glass bottle (here I reused a bottle I use for soaping)
2. Pour 1tbsp Jojoba oil into jar
3. Add 1/2tsp Rosehip oil
4. Add 4 drops lavender essential oil
5. Shake well to combine
6. Label and date!
7. As always do a skin test and wait 24 hours. If things seem fine use after 24 hours. Use nightly all over face and neck
8. Store in a cool dry place